How to drive with GLASSWING?

Make money moving freight around the country. Sign up now to get more information about getting on-board with GLASSWING in your city.

Three ways
to earn

Driver Cum Partner

A Driver Cum Partner drives a vehicle he or she owns. Requirements vary by region and city, however there are few minimum requirements:

  • Commercial Vehicle Driving Licence
  • At least 3 years of Vehicle Driving Experience
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Vehicle Permit

Driver Under Partner

A Driver Under Partner drives a vehicle owned by a Non-Driving Partner. The following document is required of a Driver Under

  • Commercial Vehicle Driving Licence

Non-Driving Partner

A Non-Driving Partner or fleet partner is someone who does not move freight on the GLASSWING platform but owns vehicle (s) and manages at least one driver. Becoming a Non-Driving Partner requires:

  • Driving Licence or Photo ID
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Vehicle Permit

Hit the Road and Move freight with us! It is easy to get started

Sign up online

Tell us a little about yourself and your Truck. Truck requirements vary by region, so we will show you what's needed for your city.

Share some documents

Just upload your commercial license, registration permit, proof of Insurance and necessary information to start the driver screening. Learn more about the required documents.

Get the app and go

Once your vehicle and driver is approved to drive with GLASSWING as an independent partner, we'll provide everything you need to be successful on the road and move more and more freight.